ELTIS Course fees for International students Some Questions & Answers
Q.1. How much is the fee for the Diploma Programme?
Q.2. How much are the tuition fees for Certificate Courses?
Ans : a. Long-term Certificate Course US$ 1400
b. Short-term Certificate Course US$ 1025
Q.3. How much is the fee for IELTS: Exam Preparation course?
Q.4. What does the fee include?
The fee includes –
- Tuition fee
- Events & activities charges
- Exam fees
- Accident insurance for the course period (applicable from the second week)
- Health Insurance (applicable from the second month)
- Free medical check-up
- Use of Computerised Language Laboratory
- Use of Library facilities, incl. Net Café.
Q.5. How should students pay the fees?
Ans : On arrival at Pune, follow these steps :
- Student reports to ELTIS office.
- Student fills in challan (pay-in slip) at ELTIS office
- Student deposits challan (pay-in slip) into IDBI Bank.
- Bank calculates & accepts US$ (balance fees) & stamps on 4 parts of challans (pay-in slip).
- After the bank stamps & returns two parts of the challan, the students should submit the institute part of the challan to ELTIS office.
- After receiving challan (pay-in slip) copy, ELTIS will issue the joining report.
For currency exchange, the conversion rate advised by the Reserve Bank of India vide their website www.rbi.org.in is taken as the authorised rate. The rate ruling on the date of the admission letter will be accepted.